Here’s a great video from Jane Slack-Smith over at http://ultimateguidetorenovation.com.au. He video goes for about 2 hours – but contains many great tips fro property investing in general.
See video at http://ultimateguidetorenovation.com.au/l/how-to-buy-an-investment-property-2-2/
Or directly at YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klzf6auzAI4
Nick Burke from Property 4 Profit held a great webinar tonight about the Mining Boom or Doom. Nick discusses some of the biggest questions on everyone’s lips.
- Whether the mining boom is coming to abrupt end…and what it means for us investors
- Where you can find the best and safest positive cashflow yields in today’s market
- Where to get the highest yields…without risking your money in a ‘one-horse’ boom town
- A simple 3-step checklist that tells you when to invest in a regional cashflow area with confidence
- The best hotspot to invest with long-term safety & confidence
- The ONLY place outside of resource industry areas you should consider investing in right now
Video duration: 49:07
PS Again, the last portion of Nick’s video is his sales push.
Here’s a great little video put together by Nick over at Property 4 Profit in April 2012, after the market turned in Feb/March, and after the Norwich Park mine closure in Dysart.
A lot of the video is still very applicable, with some great information on the size and number of mines around Moranbah. I have to admit, given what’s been going on there recently with BMA rental freezes, etc.. I am still very pro Moranbah.
PS. The second half of the video is more of a sales pitch for properties from Property 4 Profit – feel free to skip this section as needed.
Total duration: 25 minutes 38 seconds